I deeply appreciate those who desire to gift sessions to others! Valuing my work enough to want to share it is a deep honor.
Unfortunately, in the past couple of years, there’s been a fair number of people who view this as more of a party trick than a sacred commitment. I’ve also been experiencing people who show up in the energy of obligation… feeling like they have to do this thing because it was a gift. In both cases, 99% of the time, it’s not a great experience for either of us.
Please do not gift Power Animals Introductions if:
- You think they really should have a session because they need it and you hope they will find it helpful even though it’s usually not their thing.
- They are curious about what their Power Animal is but have no desire to actually take the information and move forward with building a relationship.
- This is someone who doesn’t believe in the spiritual realms.
- It’s your favorite gift and you think everyone should have one. While I love that you feel like this, if the person isn’t ready, it isn’t their thing, or they have no interest, it’s a waste of their time and an unpleasant experience for us both and it can dishonor the Power Animal.
- You feel in anyway like you are trying to assert what you want onto another person
What I’m discovering is that there are people who aren’t interested in the commitment of knowing and honoring their Power Animal but need support, guidance or an introduction to the beauty of who they are. For those people, a reading with me is the perfect option.
If you really want to give them the gift of a Power Animal Introduction, please carefully consider the following:
- Is this a person who is already on a spiritual path?
- Do you feel that this is a person who’s ready to build a relationship with their Power Animal?
- Is this a person comfortable with sacred ceremony and commitment?
- Would a reading with me be a better fit?
After thoughtfully considering all of the above, if a Power Animal Introduction is is the right fit, the cost is $145 for 2 sessions and you can grab a gift here:
What about readings for kids?
I’m happy to do them as long as there is an adult who is engaged with that child and willing to teach and guide the child in building a relationship with their Power Animal. If you are that adult and your Power Animal isn’t currently a valuable part of your life, please think twice about doing a reading for your child. It is a sacred responsibility to help nurture this relationship. Are you willing to make that commitment?
- Unlike sessions for adults, this is one session, instead of 2.
- The price is $95
- Children are those 17 and younger.
If you are ready to move forward, grab your Child’s session.